Thursday, January 19, 2012

What's new

i did not mean to let so much time go between posting.
Bad blogger.
As for being a sub...well...
i am so lost feeling when it comes to S.
What are we?
What are his expectations?
i am even questioning whether or not he would respect my limits.
i have a hard limit of adding anyone to our play and/or relationship.
He makes comments.
"I should give you to a domme"
Ummm...no. no you shouldn't.
He asked me what my dirties fantasy was.
as a FANTASY...it's being fucked by two men at the same time.
BUT in REAL life i want my mans cock and a dildo.
He said he wants to give me that...with him and another man.
my next conversation with him will be about my limits.
His limits.
If they don't align...well, we are both wasting our time.
We did have that conversation after we first met.
Now it seems as he is changing his tune.
A tune that i won't sing.
i maybe a sexual submissive but i have a backbone. i have my limits. i and they will be respected.
We'll see what happens next.



No comments:

Post a Comment