Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Requirements

i don't require much. i am definitely not high maintenance.
All i ever ask for is honesty, faithfulness and communication.
my only rules are 1. Never lie to me. Anything can be worked out as long as you tell the truth.
2. Don't cheat on me. Have enough respect for me and the relationship to tell me if you are unhappy.
3. Don't ever hit me...well, in anger. I will hit back and never fairly. (lesson learned the hard way). 3. Communication is essential.
So, why do i find the ones who lack communication?
i am at a loss.
Don't know if i am more hurt, angry or confused.
Maybe a little of each.
i hate going back over conversations in my mind to decipher what i may have said to have brought on the silent treatment...it's making my head hurt.
Ah well.
Going to shut my brain down now...before it explodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment