Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Puh...WHAT??!!

It turns out S was frustrated and pissed off at me.
Something i said last Tuesday when we met.
And something...wait for it...he can't remember that i said on Monday night.
That was the almost two days of silence.
i am at a loss.
a complete and utter loss at what to say. think. feel.
i told him i thought he was in the wind.
After we talked some i said that i am not always going to like what he has to say and i will let him know. Communication is essential.
Silence is never golden with me.
Ever.
This doesn't happen again. Next time i won't get worried, then pissed, then upset. i will just get pissed and delete your existence...which i had already...from my iPhone and life.
What next.
Got me.
Just have to see what tomorrow brings.
Oh, i didn't mention to him the men who messaged me on cm in the short amount of time i was on there today.
It was a busy day off.



No comments:

Post a Comment