Saturday, January 21, 2012

Cliche

Everything happens for a reason.
Yup.
A cliche.
But right now...i hope it's true.
I arrived at work today to see next weeks work schedule...no hours.
Nothing.
Nada.
Ok. Well. i figure that maybe it was just my turn to be off the schedule.
No so much.
After i clocked out, i was told that that was my last day. That's about as unprofessional as it gets.
Seasonal employees are no longer needed.
i had high hopes to stay on.
So.
Everything happens for a reason.
It hurts right now.
The questions.
What did i do?
What didn't i do?
Then i remembered that i busted my ass every day.
Never standing still.
Never leaning.
Always doing something.
Then i look to the management.
Dysfunctional.
Non communicative.
Was i perfect, no. Did i do my best, always.
What's next?
i just don't know.
Everything happens for a reason.
Off to google "unemployment benefits"

No comments:

Post a Comment