Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Dark & Stormy Night

i hate to take the start of Snoopy's great novel, but it is fitting.
Last night, in the rain, snow, freezing rain...i met S for a date.
It was last minute. i hate last minute, but decided to go anyway.
He has kids, so needs to plan around them.
Anyway, around 7ish he called.
i showered.
Packed some of my new toys.
And drove.
and drove.
Finally meeting Him.
i love that he hugs. i love his kisses.
Even in the freezing rain.
We had coffee.
i followed him to his house.
What i saw of it, it's nice.
He kissed me.
Stripped me.
Put me on my knees.
And fucked my face.
Hands tight in my hair.
All i could do was breath and try and give him what he wanted, needed.
We tried some of the toys.
Nipple pumps.
Inflatable butt plug.
i am still tender in places.
Still wanting him.
Wishing the weather had been better to stay longer.
He warmed me, used me, gave me pleasure before i had to go home.
It was spur of the moment, but turned out being something spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment