Sunday, October 9, 2011

Weekend

All in all, a good weekend.
Sports wise...well, not so much.
i played.
i've been very needy, very horny.
He knows i get this way a week before my period.
and boy am i ever.
i grabbed my plugs.
All of them.
The red one.
And the two new ones.
i was needing to cum. badly.
i didn't start small...oh, no. not me.
i started with the new black glass one.
i lubed it up and pushed.
hard.
i felt myself spreading.
but not enough.
so i quickly changed to the other new glass one.
my ass swallowed it quickly.
i needed more though.
so i pushed the glass out and rammed the red one in deep.
it may not be as thick, but it's longer.
Ahhhhh.
i rubbed my clit to a hell of an orgasm.
it was good.
not nearly enough.
but good for now.
Oh.
i did all this without permission...oops. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment