Friday, October 7, 2011

Toys Pt. 3

i love the UPS man.
He brings me things that make me scream, in pleasure, in pain.
Make me quiver, shiver and cum.
Add to that having the house to myself...well, i had a a hell of an afternoon.
i opened the box quickly...understatement...
Brought them out one by one.
Swirled glass butt plug. Shorter then what i have now, but wider.
Black glass butt plug. Wider then the swirled one.
Pink Evolved vibrator.
Thigh high stockings.
Bull nose nipple clamps.
and finally the black and red flogger.
Oops...well...ah hell...there was one other thing.
If i can't be honest and forth coming on my own blog, where can i be?
i got an anal douche.
Yup. so i can be squeaky clean for his use and for when i play with my plugs.

Wow.

i washed everything.
i stripped.
i picked up the clamps.
my nipples were already hard.
i attached one to my left nipple...and detached it quickly.
sharp pain. something i don't want to experience alone.
my next toy to try out was the flogger.
i am so curious about this...i softly whipped it against my arm. then my stomach. harder on my thigh.
harder still on my tits...a that point my knees went weak and i began to shake.
Instead of going for the vibe or plugs...i went for the anal douche.
i filled a cup with warm water.
filled the bulb, attached the sleeve to the tip.
Laid on my side.
Lubed my anus.
Lubed the tip.
And i pushed it all the way in.
And i squeezed.
And i LOVED it.
so much that i filled myself four more times.
i felt it in my ass. i felt it in my tummy.
Held it for as long as i could and expelled the water.
Pushing that in my ass, making myself hold it...i felt so very submissive and so fucking turned on.
This will have to be continued...unfortunately life gets in the way of play.

No comments:

Post a Comment