Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New Toy

i love gadgets.
games.
i have several.
my favorite is my Kindle...i'm obsessed...bury it with me.
i'm an adult, but have a DS...love puzzle games.
i have an ipod.
Normally i am not much of an Apple girl.
but it's time to upgrade my phone...well, mine HAS been acting wonkey. Not just looking for an excuse to get a new toy. Well, not really.
So. i am faced with a question.
iPhone?
or the newest Droid?
Now...i am a huge Star Wars fan, Lucas (even with all his tinkering) can do no wrong in my mind and heart. So, when the Droid came out i was all over it.
With my latest upgrade, i am not so certain.
i've read reviews...i've researched.
And still i am unsure.
Any recommendations?
As for other kinds of toys...personal...adult toys...Well, i will be shopping for them tonight too.
Again...any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment