Friday, October 7, 2011

Toys Pt. 4

After putting my new toys away in my toybox (stashed under the bed), i dressed and went about my day.
With my pussy dripping wet, and ass tingeling from being cleaned out.
It wasn't long before i was able to get away for some quiet time.
i stripped out of my clothing again.
grabbed my toybox, lube, a towel and made myself comfy in bed.
the unexplored new toys were the plugs and the vibe.
i got into my position, when alone anal is easier on my side to start...
i squeezed lube on my anus and some on the thich bulb of the plug.
i was a little scared. it is bigger then anything i have done to myself before.
but i heard his voice in my head, pushing me, directing me.
i lined the plug up and pushed.
oh. oh. my. ouch.
Oooooooo.
it took about 5 min of fucking, stretching, pushing until i felt my ass open and swallow the plug.
So. Fucking. Good.
i laid on my back, grinding my ass down into the bed.
Quickly grabbing the vibe, turning it on and pressing it directly on my clit.
i needed to be filled, so i didn't wait to fuck my cunt.
i plowed the viberator in deep.
Feeling the vibrations against the plug from inside me...well...was almost too much.
i pumped my hips up and down, each time grinding my ass harder into the bed.
i slammed the vibe in deep.
Closed my legs.
and ravaged my clit with my hand.
i fucked myself for a long time. denying myself. playing as my Master would have wanted me too.
In my mind i was begging to cum.
begging my Master to let me cum.
i closed my eyes. pinched my clit hard. heard Him say "Cum for me pet"
and i did. hard. long.
I was bucking, shaking for a long time after.
Cumming again when i pulled the vibe out.

It took a while to recover.
i laid there in a puddle of my cum.
my ass still filled.
i rolled back on my side, grasped the end of the plug, pulled a little as i pushed it from my body.

i am getting worked up and horny writing this.
i believe i will try out the last remaing toy...the bigger plug.
maybe that with the flogger.

That sounds like a wonderful idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment