Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Playdate

"Get your toys."

i knew i was in for it.
W/we haven't played for a while.
Life, kids, family gets in the way.

Clamps.
Inflatable butt plug.
Pussy pump.
Pussy beads.

One at a time.

The plug gets lubed up and pushed in first.
Then the beads. One at a time.
i am very tight, so it takes a lot to get five large beads inside me.
6 pumps to start.

"Put on the clamps."

Now.
i hate nipple clamps.
i try and focus on him. My cunt.
But it's hard.
i put them on.
Oh. Did i mention they have a weight on them?
Great.

i pinch my nipples and put the clamps on.

i follow all of his commands.
Pumped the plug up to 11.
Next i put the pussy pump on.
Made my lips and clit all puffy.

i begged.
For more.
For relief.
For him to stop.

He made me cum 5 times.
That may not sound like a lot.
For me it is.

Two hours.
i am covered in sweat, tears (good and bad ones) and my cum.
The only thing better would be to be covered in his cum.

No comments:

Post a Comment