Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Post Christmas goings on

Well, last night after weeks of talking and meetings being interrupted by work and life...
S and i finally met face to face.
and lip to lip...but that came later.
We agreed to meet at a Starbucks between where we live.
It was pouring rain. Buckets.
But that didn't put a (pardon the pun) damper on things.
We had a great conversation over coffee.
Followed by a walk when the rain stopped.
Followed by him pulling me close and kissing me.
Mmmm
He is such a good kisser.
His hands wandered down my back...to my ass.
Oh, and did i mention he instructed me to insert a butt plug?
i did.
He was pleased. And proceeded to press into it.
Even further pleased when i informed him i didn't have panties on.
Following that we went for a drive, no where in particular, to see the Christmas lights. i drove.
Followed by parking in a dark spot to talk more.
He asked where my head was.
What i wanted.
i stepped out on the ledge and told him
"You. i want to submit to you."
Thinking back gives me such shivers.
He grabbed my hair and pulled me to him in a kiss so hot.
He pinched my nipples.
(i have very sensitive nipples)
and kissed me silly.
Today has brought some texts.
Being busy with work.
i am not going to get my hopes up.
i like him, a lot.
and would love to see where things go and what grows.

No comments:

Post a Comment