Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The latest

My 50th post. Confetti...horns...champagne...or just Wow.
Work has been crazy busy. I feel like i've been hit by a train. i don't go in until 5 and i need this lazy time.
As for my new search for a man, a Dom, Master, Daddy...it's going well.
i just made plans with D for Saturday. A drink, maybe dinner, maybe more. i will see what happens, play by ear. BET i am looking forward to being handled. commanded. used.
On a first meet...yeah, maybe that makes me a slut, but for right now...i'm good with that.
If i am not around tomorrow I would like to wish everyone a Happy, Blessed and Wonderful Thanksgiving!
For the service men and woman away from their families keeping us all safe and free...Thank you for your service, sacrifice and Bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment