Sunday, November 20, 2011

Bad blogger...Bad sub?

Oh holy busy.
It has not been my intention to not write, not blog...BUT...Oh holy busy.
My new job started hopping and i am just trying to keep up.
I spent today in my pj's, taking in chicken noodle soup and decongestants.
And resting. Just resting.
As for being a bad sub. Well. i don't think i am.
Remember the new guys/Doms i have been talking to?
I met one for lunch.
Nice guy. Will be a nice friend.
The next guy...been texting, emailing. i am getting red flags.
He is too much too soon and not patient.
i get i am a sub, but i have self preservation.
i will not do things at work.
i will not take naked pics for anyone i am not in a relationship yet...that includes a pic of the tattoo on my back shoulder.
He doesn't get it.
He has got to go.
i am going to curl up with a cup of tea and rest.
A long week ending in black Friday.
i will try to be a better blogger for those who come here to read my thoughts.
Wishing you all a beautiful Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment