Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What A Day

Well. That happened. Or didn't.

Backstory!!!!

D and i have talked a lot.
Great conversations.
Laughter.
Naughty and nice.
Dom and sub.
It's been oh so good.

So, yesterday we made plans to get together today.
i wasn't able to get out of going to my sisters, so today was the day.

i didn't sleep well last night.
It took forever for me to fall asleep.
Waking when my alarm went off around 8.
i layed there being nervous for another hour.
Shower, shaved bare, body lotion...pampered myself
Mindful that i maybe touched everywhere when i finally see him.

i dress. His only request, my comfort...is no panties.
No problem-o.

Khaki shorts, pink vneck tshirt, beige bra and NO panties.
Flip flops.
Hair done, light makeup.

i was out the door by 11.
Ran an errand.
He was working half day.
We chatted before i hit the parkway.
GPS programmed and i was off.

Meeting at a Barnes & Noble bookstore. Upstairs, by the large windows.
12:30, but maybe a little late...wait for me...He asked.

As is my way, i was early.
No problem.
Bathroom, wander around the mall.
Then i went to the second floor.
By the large windows.

And i waited.
i leaned.
i sat.
i read.
a lot.
and i waited.
i txted Him.
No answer.
i was patient.
Really, i was.
By the second hour i was less patient.
Bright site, i read three books and didn't pay a cent.

Fast forward a bit...
i was upset.
Worried.
Sad.
Lonely.
Worried.

He didn't show up.
i actually felt bad leaving.

i don't think i have ever felt so horrible in my life.
my mind went whirling.
Did He see me and not want to meet me?
Did He change his mind?
Then anger.
i drove up the Parkway in a daze.
Until 5 miles from home i get a Yahoo instant message.
From Him.

i pulled off to very next exit and found a parking lot.
NO TEXTING AND DRIVING
Anyway...
He was in a car accident.
Was still at the garage where he was towed.
We had a great conversation.
He knew i was upset.
i was worried he was hurt.
Feeling like crap that i felt like crap.
i cried.
Freaked him out.
But i did.
We aren't going to see each other tomorrow.
But we said soon.
Soon.
Soulda been today if that asshole hadn't rear ended my mans BMW.

i was supposed to be rear ended.
Damn it.

Even though He had an accident, he was unhurt...i felt...
Better
Lighter
Happier
He didn't mean to leave me waiting.
His car was smashed and phone was crapped out.
Shit happens.

My day didn't turn out as planned.
But laying here, after feeling the way i did
People watching at B&N
It could have been so much worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment