Friday, September 23, 2011

Mind Changes?

When my curiousity about BDSM started i did research. A lot of research. Google is a wonderful, yet scary thing. Plug in a key word and Whoomp...information...a whole wide spectrum of info.
Sites, blogs, groups...information from different sources and people.
Many of the blogs i still read today. One of them (along with numerous mentions from Him to journal) was inspiration for starting my own blog.
Now many of the blogs i found on my first Google search are gone. Some with no warning, just a link that says removed or blog no longer exists. Many leave good bye notes. Thank you for caring, my journey and path has changed.
i wish all well, of course.
But wonder now, over a year since i googled, researched my inital feelings...What changed for them.
Why now.
Knowing my own mind, my own needs, my own heart...i am entwined in this. It is not a whim, it is not a game. It is a way of life. One i love.
But could it change? Just like that? It did for them.
Something else to Google?
i wonder what the key words would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment